All-Sports Fantasy League
December 22, 2014, 12:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Money Leagues?

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NCAA Tournament Talk 2014  (Read 116 times)
Jay Soester
Administrator
Premier Member

• Awards 2010-2011

• WWW Awards
    « on: March 20, 2014, 12:42:48 PM »

For the first time since I was in high school, I can't watch the majority of the marathon that is the first two days of the tournament. Damn real jobs and what not.

I kick things off with this story of a UVA fan that made it on the court at the ACC championship : http://deadspin.com/uva-fan-bluffs-his-way-through-the-perfect-acc-title-ga-1547386713?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Chuck Langille

Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 12:49:20 AM »

Well, the Dukies spit the bit last night vs Mercer of all people and the way they lost.. up 5 with 4 to play was even sweeter.

Anyone catch the Kansas St kid barely dunking during pre game layups. The refs saw it and teed him up giving Kentucky 2 free throws before they tipped off. I knew of the rule but have never seen it enforced before with free throws, hmm.
    Jay Soester
    Administrator
    Premier Member

• Awards 2010-2011

• WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 08:35:47 AM »

Well, the Dukies spit the bit last night vs Mercer of all people and the way they lost.. up 5 with 4 to play was even sweeter.

I'm quite pleased with it...they're getting back to expecting them not to make the second weekend status.

Anyone catch the Kansas St kid barely dunking during pre game layups. The refs saw it and teed him up giving Kentucky 2 free throws before they tipped off. I knew of the rule but have never seen it enforced before with free throws, hmm.

I missed that, I can't remember it being enforced either.

Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: